Sunday, September 7, 2008

Thankful on Sunday

I may disappear for a week or two at a time, but I really do want to keep this blog as long as possible. The past week and a half have been pretty busy...but full of fun things. We went to the first UT home game and had the opportunity to see the new stadium. We had a relaxing Labor Day weekend and celebrated our first month of being married by going out for a late dinner at Macaroni Grill. We've had many meals and movie nights at home. First Thursday on South Congress...always fun. Several fun dinner dates including a double date on Friday. I've had the opportunity to see several of my closest friends, which is always nice.

I've been trying to change the word lucky in my vocabulary to blessed. I've never really called anything a blessing before, but I've come to realize that my life is full of them. I am thankful for my loving husband and our dog (who provides endless entertainment). I am thankful for the opportunity to go to church and spend Sundays at home with my Kyle. I also feel blessed to finally have a set of close friends that I know we'll be staying in my life and will always be there for me (and vice versa.) It's a good feeling to be blessed.

1 comment:

dixie said...

yay for dinner dates and first thursday and especially good friends... :)