Every year we all make New Year's Resolutions...and a little while later we give up. I've decided that the more resolutions I make, the more likely I am to actually succeed at one of them. So here it goes...
Vanessa's 2009 Resolutions:
2. Read Scriptures Daily and Learn more about the Gospel
3. Be a Better Wife, Daughter & Friend
4. Start Saving More
5. Making Time for Me Time
1 comment:
OMFG! I didn't know you were blogging! I saw on your blogger profile you were following my blog - YAY!
So, a few things:
1. Let's make a resolution to get together more!
2. COMMENT ON MY megamidesign.com BLOG. How am I supposed to know you read or what you think?
3. I'll be reading & commenting on yours so watch out :)
I'm all about the resolution to get in shape too - gotta get ready for bikini season. How are you planning on losing weight?
HUG,
Megan
Post a Comment