Ugh... job hunting and the wait and see game... not fun. But I'm sure you're learning valuable lessons along the way. My poor husband has done so much job hunting over the past 2 years it's unbelievable. It's really a tough process... but I will have to admit, he's a much stronger and knowledgable person because of it. But I am looking forward to someday when he finally becames a salaried employee and the job hunting process will be over! (At least for a good long while, we hope.)
1 comment:
Ugh... job hunting and the wait and see game... not fun. But I'm sure you're learning valuable lessons along the way. My poor husband has done so much job hunting over the past 2 years it's unbelievable. It's really a tough process... but I will have to admit, he's a much stronger and knowledgable person because of it. But I am looking forward to someday when he finally becames a salaried employee and the job hunting process will be over! (At least for a good long while, we hope.)
Post a Comment