Other than eating, our time has been filled with thank you writing, watching things with our Netflix and trying to get some sleep.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
The Domestic One
I am officially becoming the domestic one at work. Last night Kyle and I had fun cooking together. We made pasta shells stuffed with ricotta cheese and spinach for dinner. Then, we made a spinach pizza for lunch today at work. Around 11 o'clock I made mini egg frittatas for breakfast today. Needless to say, we ate like royalty today. When I arrived at work, everyone was so completely surprised by my food. It's just weird to me that nobody cooks anymore (unless it comes frozen or in a box.) I love making dinner for or with my husband and sitting down to eat together. I definitely want to have one of those families that makes it home for dinner as much as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment