Monday, June 1, 2009

The Job Update

Almost a month into the new job and I'm still loving it and learning like crazy. I have so much more to learn before I'm anywhere near ready to fly solo, but I am starting to work on a few of my future accounts. I'm going to have accounts. That alone is a huge deal to me. The fact that I will actually have control over multiple accounts after working solely on one major account with a team of people. It's just nice to have a little more responsibility and to feel the support of your team. Everyone has been really great about building me up and pushing me to make judgement calls and give my opinion.

All in all, things are going well. Sometimes I feel lost and confused, while other times everything just seems to follow perfectly in place. It's amazing how a higher stress job can actually be more enjoyable than one that you could do with your eyes closed. I'm just taking things one day at a time, but I definitely feel very blessed to be working.

1 comment:

Sarah Eve said...

That's so wonderful that you're enjoying the challenge! Yay :-) I was hoping this job would work out well.