Monday, November 17, 2008

It's a Little Later Now...

Another month has passed and I have once again remembered that I have this blog. I started this in an effort to keep track of the many memories that Kyle and I are currently and continually making in our newlywed life. Because of all the craziness that is involved with work, family, apartments, church, friends....I am a little behind. The next few days will be filled with a bunch of short posts (with pictures thanks to our new snapfish account) in no particular order recounting our adventures from this past month. On a side note, I have recently decided to ease off of my slight addiction to celebrity gossip sites...which means that I will be searching the net for new things to do. Hopefully, this also means that I will be taking care of our little blog better as well. 

 Happy Holidays! 

No comments: