Monday, March 2, 2009

Austin Adventures

Last weekend Kyle's good friend (and best man from the wedding) came to stay for the weekend. In an effort to show him a good time, "Austin Style", we took him to Kerbey Lane Cafe, EZ's, Peter Pan Mini Golf and Alamo Drafthouse to see Slumdog Millionaire before the Oscars. 

Nathan getting ready for golfing

Dixie & I riding the whale


Dixie being eaten by the whale


Sunday afternoon we managed to make it down to the Austin Kite Festival. It was really fun just getting out and doing something Austiny. I loved seeing all of the different kites that people had. I think my favorites were the octopus, peacock, owl and pirate ship kites.

"Let's Go Fly a Kite.."

Our Family at the Kite Festival

2 comments:

Megan said...

Sounds like a great weekend :) I was at the Kite Festival too! Check out my blog to see the pics <3

dixie said...

Haha, love the funny photos!