Saturday, April 4, 2009

Chicago Trip Recap

Our first trip as a married couple since the Honeymoon was amazing! We had a blast and I'm pretty sure that we saw just about everything that there was to see in the Loop area of Chicago. We had one definite thing to do everyday (something we had bought tickets for) and then a long list of random things that we wanted to do at some point during our 3 day stay. We did absolutely everything on our list. The weather was fantastic, which apparently was not the case for the week before and after we were there. We had the chance to catch up with Kyle's friend/college roommate from Missouri and spend the day with him and his fiance. We still might consider moving there at some point....but I think that it would be a long time for now. We definitely do not have the money for that city and I just don't know about the windy cold weather. Even if we never live there, I'm really glad that had the opportunity to go explore the city together. 

Pictures soon! They are on Facebook already.


No comments: