And so the job hunt officially begins. The resume has been updated and the cover letters written. I've applied to my first two job postings in the Search Engine Marketing world and I'm feeling optimistic about getting the ball rolling.
Hey Vanessa! So sorry to hear about this, but you are amazing and awesome and I know you will find something else. Best of luck on your search, I know how much it sucks to be unemployed, but enjoy the sleeping in while you can, I'm sure it won't be long before you are back in business :)
1 comment:
Hey Vanessa! So sorry to hear about this, but you are amazing and awesome and I know you will find something else. Best of luck on your search, I know how much it sucks to be unemployed, but enjoy the sleeping in while you can, I'm sure it won't be long before you are back in business :)
Post a Comment