Monday, February 2, 2009

Our Semi Wedding Anniversary ~ 6 Months!!!


That's right...It has been six whole months since our beautiful wedding on August 2, 2008. I seriously cannot believe how fast the months have flown by. On the other hand, it's hard to remember a time before we were married. Everything is just so natural. I love him now more than ever and he is by far the best roommate that I have ever had (despite the whole socks under the coffee table thing.)

Six months may not seem that long, but it's still a big deal to us. Unfortunately, tomorrow is going to be a very long day of work for Kyle and I will be working until at least six. No matter what time we both get off though, we will be going out for a nice dinner to celebrate and then coming home for a sparkling cider toast with our wedding champagne flutes. We're excited!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Awww that's so sweet. Congratulations!

Sarah Eve said...

I second that, Congratulations!