Back in the early days of high school, I kept a quote journal for a few months. The other night I found it while organizing our bookshelf and decided that it was time to start a new one. I loved reading the random collection of quotes that I had pulled from all over the place. Each one had stood out to me and I still found most of them to be interesting and beautiful today. I'm the type of person that owns a billion journals with the first few pages of each filled out. It's so much easier for me to blog about my personal life than to write them by hand in a journal or diary for some reason. It may seem that my posts are few and far between at times, but this blog is actually my best attempt so far at staying on top of journaling my life.
Despite the fact that I still own many of this almost empty journals, I decided to by a new one to serve as my after college/after becoming a married lady quote journal. I stopped by Barnes & Noble on my way home from work on Friday and purchased this pretty leather-ish journal:
Peter Pauper Press Filigree Journal
I tried so hard to pick one that wasn't blue because it is already my natural tendency to be drawn to pretty blue things....but I couldn't resist. I kept picking up others to convince my self that I loved them, but after returning to this one three times, I knew it was the one for me.
1 comment:
Love that journal - what a great idea! I love getting journals & notebooks but i never know what to do with them :) Hope you'll share some quotes.
BTW, love the new blog layout!
Post a Comment