Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Candles Candles Candles

I've been making an effort recently to figure out things that I like/love. This may seem silly and extremely easy for the average person, but I've never been one of those people that walked around with an invisible list of things that they liked or were "so them." I guess that I am just on a mini personal journey to discover a little more about my style...so from time to time I will be posting random things that I like and/or love.

Vanessa's First Favorite Thing......CANDLES!!!!

I absolutely love candles. They can create a relaxing or romantic mood and they smell so good while they do it.

My Personal Favorites:

Illuminations Candles
www.illuminations.com

WoodWick Candles
www.virginiacandle.com
(They make crackling noises while they burn.)

and the new....

DixieDIY Candles
dixiediy.etsy.com
(Homemade candles in vintage containers by my friend)

1 comment:

Megan said...

I LOVVVVVE candles! I have them all over my room. I used to make candles in college to sell & i'm looking to get back into it since I have soooo many perfect containers. Come over and we can make 'em together!